Apeman A70 Action Camera Specs Features & Reviews
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Specs, features and expert reviews of the Apeman A70 action camera.
An incredible entry level action camera, records in HD 1080p at up to 60fps and does it well. No crazy gimmicks, no fake 4K video recording and a trusted support offering from Apeman who seem to be making good action cameras and dash cams.
5 reasons to buy the Apeman A70 Action Camera
- Bargain of a price at around $70 brand new
- 170 degree field of view, you don't get much bigger than this unless you go 360
- Has loop, burst, photo and video modes
- Up to 120minutes, 2 hours of recording time in one battery charge
- Removeable battery, so you can buy more and you won't have to charge for days when out in the wilds
3 reasons to NOT buy the Apeman A70 Action Camera
- No image stabalization
- Only JPEG photo recording, so no RAW
- No touch screen or voice control
Frequently Asked Questions
Mounting and Form
Your action camera's most important feature is how it will mount to you, your vehicles and other parts of your activities. Below we look at how this camera fits to certain mounts and what it's mounting setup is.
There are two main mounting systems, the GoPro (2 to 3 fin mount) and the 1/4" (quarter inch) thread mount.
When we decide how each camera is mounted, we talk about it's form, whether it would fit to a certain popular mounting type, such as on the chest, head or in-hand and whether there was a mounting type for this too.
The Apeman A70 form is that of a regular action camera, so fits most mount setups because of it's shape and has both the quarter inch thread on its body and a gopro mount on its housing.