Eken H6s Action Camera Specs Features & Reviews
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Features and specification of the Eken H6s 4k action camera.
The Eken action camera is an affordable action camera that has a front and rear screen, the front being an info screen so great to see that things are happening when you are recording and facing the camera at yourself.
People are very happy with the quality of the camera, video and photos in day time shots and whilst using EIS. They are not too happy with the night time and dark shots as it gets grainy.
- A lot of camera users are happy with the amount of accessories they get, which includes a remote device to control the camera remotely
- Some commented on the 2 batteries you get with it are a good thing so you dont have to rely on just one out of the box
- Everyone is very happy with the EIS (Electronic Image Stabalization) at 1080p and 60fps video
- Some said that it came with a tripod which they thought was useful
- Photo and video qualities are superb
- People have mentioned that the aluminium finish is very nice
- Image quality is a bit dark but that can be overcome in the settings
- Night settings produce a grainy video a few users have mentioned
- Some users have said that the audio recording leads a lot to be desired
Frequently Asked Questions
Mounting and Form
Your action camera's most important feature is how it will mount to you, your vehicles and other parts of your activities. Below we look at how this camera fits to certain mounts and what it's mounting setup is.
There are two main mounting systems, the GoPro (2 to 3 fin mount) and the 1/4" (quarter inch) thread mount.
The Eken H6s only has a mounting option on the waterproof case, not the camera body itself, so this is a little limiting but the mount you do have is the 2 to 3 fin gopro mount, so you still have plenty of options, you just have to place the camera in to its case to mount it.