GoXtreme Black Hawk 4K Action Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Firmware updates for bug fixes, feature updates and more with the GoXtreme Black Hawk 4K action camera.
04/25/2020 - 23:33
- Please make sure the Black Hawk is completely charged.
- Download the newest firmware to your pc.
- Format the memory-card.
- Copy the file „firmware.bin“ into the root directory of the memory-card.
- Power off the camera.
- Put in the memory card.
- Connect the Black Hawk with power/pc.
(The camera powers on shortly and the screen turns of.
For around 30s the red and blue LED´s are lighting.)
- When the blue LED is no more lighting please disconnect the camera from power/pc and take out the memory card.
- Please delete the file „firmware.bin“ from the memory-card – otherwise the camera will upgrade again and again.
Firmware file change log
FW20170211 GoXtreme Black Hawk 4K Action Camera Firmware Update