SJCAM M10 WiFi Action Camera Specs Features & Reviews
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Find all the features, specs and expert reviews for the SJCam M10 WiFi action camera.
A solid little camera, much like the Gitup Git 2 with it's 1080p recording, a good sensor and chipset and because of it's size is very versatile.
7 reasons to buy the SJCam M10 Wifi Action Camera
- Small cube shape similar to that of the Sessions by GoPro, this means it could be good for many different activities, FPV, RC, cycling and more
- Less than $100 new which is a bargain if comparing it to the sessions
- Has both a 1/4" mount and a GoPro twin fin mounts when in it's housing
- Only 67grams
- Even though it is small, it has a screen on it's rear so you can see what you are recording or what you've just taken
- Large 166degree FOV which can be adjusted
- Can be used as a dash cam in loop mode, so a versatile little camera
4 reasons to NOT buy the SJCam M10 Wifi Action Camera
- No image stabalization
- no RAW photo
- Highest frame rate is 1080p and 60fps, if you're after slow motion or 4K you won't get it with this
- You can't remove the battery which means you're stuck with the 90mins recording time
Frequently Asked Questions
Mounting and Form
The SJCam M10 Wifi can mount both on its body and in its waterproof housing with the quarter inch mount fitting on the camera body and the gopro 2 to 3 fin mount on the waterproof case.