Yi 4k+ Plus Action Camera Specs Features & Reviews
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Expert reviews, camera specs and features of the Yi 4K+ Plus action camera.
A super camera that packs a punch in both hardware and software. It records at 4K at 60fps, which is only the 2nd action camera to do this, after the GoPro 6. Has a great touch screen and records some lovely photos and video footage in sharp detail.
It is let down by a couple of small build problems but nothing too serious. The fact that its less than half price of a GoPro 6 also makes this a super camera to think about getting.
- Many users are really impressed with the video and stabalization of the Yi 4K+ Plus action camera
- Some people were blown away by the cameras battery length and that it was much better than a GoPro battery
- Some camera owners said that the firmware updates were simple and fixed bugs and added new features with ease
- People are very happy with the 4K video recording at 60fps
- People preferred this image stabalization over the GoPro Hero 5
- Some camera owners loved that it has voice control and makes using it hands free much easier
- Everyone loves how super easy it is to use
- Some enthusiasts would have liked one button operation, like the new GoPro cameras have
- Others would have liked the app to work faster, especially when transferring videos
- A few have mentioned that the rubber port cover for the micro USB comes off
- The stereo microphone is not the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Mounting and Form
The Yi 4K+ Plus comes with both standard mounting options, the quarter inch thread on the camera body and the GoPro 2 to 3 fin mount on the housing.