Eken H6s Action Camera Firmware Updates and Download
If your camera firmware does not have the LY/BKA/BTA/BTR lettering, please do not update. It is likely your camera is a clone, and it will brick if you use the improper firmware.
Recommended Memory Cards
- Format the micro SD card. Unzip the files and copy the SPHOST.BRN on to the micro SD card.
- Please update it when the battery is at 80% or more, or connect it to the charger before updating.
- Turn off the camera, plug the micro SD card into the camera.
- Press the ON/OFF(mode) button, the camera will automatically start the update (screen will display "FW Update"). After the update completes, the red light will shut off / Camera Automatically shut OFF.
- Take out the micro SD card and then reboot the camera.
- Go to settings and select RESET. This is an important step.
- Turn OFF the camera and turn ON the camera to make sure update has been successful.
- Remember to reformat the micro SD card before using it again. Reformat it on the computer before using.
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.