Xiaomi Mijia 360 Sphere Firmware Updates and Downloads
Firmware updates and bug fixes for your Xiaomi Mijia 360 Sphere action camera. Download the latest update for new features and fixes to your camera.
Recommended Memory Cards
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to have enough battery power before upgrading.
Do not stop the upgrade after it starts or you can brick your device!
- Insert the SD card into the card reader of your computer.
- Download the latest firmware from above
- Rename the .zip file to "MadvSysFW.zip".
- CAUTION: If your system is set to hide files extensions by default, you should end with a file named MadvSysFW.
- Copy the upgrade firmware "MadvSysFW.zip" to the "update" directory of your SD card.
- If it is the first camera update, you might need to create the "update" directory folder.
- Delete any other file that could be on "update" directory.
- Insert the SD card into the camera.
- With camera OFF, keep pressing the WIFI button and short click the Power button.
- While the Photo and Video LEDs starts flashing, release the WIFI button.
- Wait for the firmware update to complete.
- Once the firmware update completes, the buzzer will be activated, then the camera will be shut off.
- After the camera is switched on, it will restart once automatically.
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.