Yi 4K Action Camera Firmware Update and Downloads
Download firmware updates and bug fixes for your Yi 4K action camera.
Recommended Memory Cards
- Optimized the function of the album, supports multi file view and management, the operation is more convenient.
- Optimized image effect, the image is no longer yellowish in Tungsten.
- Added composition guides
- Fixed the problem of stop taking pictures when covering the lens in Time Lapse Photo
- Improved the pale complexion of face in low light environment
- Fixed the problem of loop video file length is less than 5min
- Adds Voice Command function
- Adjusted the timestamp format
- Improved the accuracy of battery indicator
- Improved the probability of being able to upgrade firmware without a battery
- Optimized the video sound in some scenarios, such as Bar, Concert
- Optimized the stability of album
- Optimized the indoor color effects of the image
- Reduced the space lost on SD Card after doing big recordings
- Reduced the probability of frame skipping when opening the Auto-light
|56.63 MB||56.63 MB|
|56.57 MB||56.57 MB|
|56.4 MB||56.4 MB|
|56.38 MB||56.38 MB|
Download the firmware to the SD card root directory, change the file name to be “firmware.bin", then put the SD card into the device, follow the update pop-up in the LCD. (Make sure the camera is connected to a power source or has more than 50% battery life.)
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.