Yi 4K Action Camera Firmware Update and Downloads
Download firmware updates and bug fixes for your Yi 4K action camera.
Recommended Memory Cards
- Optimized the function of the album, supports multi file view and management, the operation is more convenient.
- Optimized image effect, the image is no longer yellowish in Tungsten.
- Added composition guides
- Fixed the problem of stop taking pictures when covering the lens in Time Lapse Photo
- Improved the pale complexion of face in low light environment
- Fixed the problem of loop video file length is less than 5min
- Adds Voice Command function
- Adjusted the timestamp format
- Improved the accuracy of battery indicator
- Improved the probability of being able to upgrade firmware without a battery
- Optimized the video sound in some scenarios, such as Bar, Concert
- Optimized the stability of album
- Optimized the indoor color effects of the image
- Reduced the space lost on SD Card after doing big recordings
- Reduced the probability of frame skipping when opening the Auto-light
|56.63 MB||56.63 MB|
|56.57 MB||56.57 MB|
|56.4 MB||56.4 MB|
|56.38 MB||56.38 MB|
Download the firmware to the SD card root directory, change the file name to be “firmware.bin", then put the SD card into the device, follow the update pop-up in the LCD. (Make sure the camera is connected to a power source or has more than 50% battery life.)
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.