Yi 4K+ Plus Action Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Yi 4K+ Plus action camera firmware update and downloads for bug fixes and new feature updates.
Recommended Memory Cards
- Optimized EIS, the view of picture is more wide and the footage is more stable.
- Optimized image effect, improved the saturation, the color in low-light is more rich, the image is no longer greenish in daylight and no longer yellowish in Tungsten.
- Optimized 5GHz Wi-Fi connection in Europe
- Added composition guides
- Fixed the problem of stop taking pictures when covering the lens in Time Lapse Photo
- Optimized the problem of loop video file length is less than 5min
- Optimized the problem of time intervals inaccurate when in Time Lapse Photo mode
- Optimized the video sound in some scenarios, such as Bar, Concert
- Optimized the stability of album
- Optimized the Live Streaming, fixed the problem of quality / bit rate being inoperative
- Updated IQ parameters, reduce the green highlights
- Adjusted the timestamp format
- Improved the reliability of SD cards
- Improved the accuracy of battery indicator
- Improved the probability of being able to upgrade firmware without a battery
- Reduced the space lost on SD Card after deleting big recordings
|62.8 MB||62.8 MB|
|62.25 MB||62.25 MB|
Download the firmware to the SD card root directory, change the file name to be “firmware.bin", then put the SD card into the device, follow the update pop-up in the LCD. (Make sure the camera is connected to a power source or has more than 50% battery life.)
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.