GoPro Hero 9 Black Action Camera Firmware and Updates
Download the latest firmware for the GoPro Hero 9 Black action camera and get the latest features and releases.
To update your GoPro Hero 9 Black manually you have to go to this URL and register your camera to then get the downloads:
FIND YOUR GOPRO'S SERIAL NUMBER
- Power off your camera.
- Open side door.
- Remove battery to see your serial number. Example: C3441324500797
Still can't find it?
If you registered your camera, launch the GoPro mobile app.
- Tap Settings > Account (iOS and Android) > Account Center (Android only) > Devices.
- Your serial number is listed below your camera model.
Find the serial number in your camera’s Preferences menu.
- Turn on your GoPro.
- Swipe down and tap Preferences.
- Tap About
- Tap Camera Info.
GoPro HERO9 Black update v1.21 | September 16, 2020
HERO9 Black v1.21
- Introduces In-Camera Horizon Leveling through a new digital lens called “Linear + Horizon Leveling”
- Provides support for Max Lens Mod
- Provides support for Media Mod with audio metering
- Provides support for Display Mod
- Introduces Webcam mode
- Introduces HindSight
- Introduces Scheduled Capture
- Improves image quality tuning
- General bug fixes and user interface improvements
- Adds more screen saver options for the front and rear screen savers