Rylo 360 Action Camera Firmware Update
Get the latest firmware updates for the Rylo 360 action camera.
The latest firmware is updated via the Rylo phone app.
To update Rylo's software:
- Download the latest app update from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Ensure a compatible SD card is inserted in Rylo
- Connect Rylo to your phone via its sync cable
- Launch the Rylo app
- Tap Update
- Keep your camera and phone connected between until the update completes
- Rylo will vibrate and display a green LED once the update is complete
- Disconnect Rylo from your phone, and then reconnect it
Note: Rylo cannot update its firmware if its battery level is below 30%. Charge Rylo to above 30% before updating its software.
If the update fails or Rylo is unresponsive following an update:
- Remove and reinsert Rylo's battery
- Ensure that you’re using a compatible microSD card
- Ensure that the microSD card is properly installed
- Make sure Rylo has more than 30% battery charge. Charge Rylo and raise its battery level above 30%.
- Connect Rylo to a power source with its charge cable. Then reboot the camera by pressing and holding the shutter and mode buttons at the same time for two seconds.
- Connect Rylo to your phone, launch our app, and try the update again