SJCAM M20 Firmware Download and Updates
The download page for updates for the SJCAM M20 action camera.
- Power off the camera.
- Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
- Format the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer*.
- Copy the firmware 'bin' file into the memory card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
- Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
- Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
- After the firmware update was completed, please delete the 'bin' file.
V1.3.1 SJCAM M20 Firmware Download and Update
- Improves App upgrade security and can be future firmware releases can be upgraded via SJCAM Zone (must update to this version though first).
- Fixes: 720p connecting to App issue.
- Adds: Low Light Mode: When turned off, frames lock. When turned on in the dark, the frames change at night to make the video lighter.
- Fixes: OSD conflict with icons.
- Fixes: fixes after turning off camera, long press power button causes flashing LED.
- Fixes: When in dashcam mode, when power is turned off, there is an extended 10 second period before power off. When in other modes, the camera will stay powered on when being unplugged from power bank.
V1.3 SJCAM M20 Firmware Download and Update
- Added 1080p at 25/50FPS
V1.2.9 SJCAM M20 Firmware Download and Update
- Fixed a bug with the burst mode.
V1.2.8 SJCAM M20 Firmware Download and Update
- Optimize the connection through WiFi and the settings options through the app.
- Fixed the bug with the underwater mode resetting the settings.
V1.2.7 SJCAM M20 Firmware Download and Update
- Available to make future firmware updates through the APP.
V1.2.6: SJCAM M20 Firmware Download and Update
- Increased app download speed when connected to the WiFi
- Modify the compatibility with the new APP