Is there a firmware update for a ActionCam W9 with firmware version 150806?
Eken H6S Action Camera Firmware Updates and Download
If your camera firmware does not have the LY/BKA/BTA/BTR lettering, please do not update. It is likely your camera is a clone, and it will brick if you use the improper firmware.
- Format the micro SD card. Unzip the files and copy the SPHOST.BRN on to the micro SD card.
- Please update it when the battery is at 80% or more, or connect it to the charger before updating.
- Turn off the camera, plug the micro SD card into the camera.
- Press the ON/OFF(mode) button, the camera will automatically start the update (screen will display "FW Update"). After the update completes, the red light will shut off / Camera Automatically shut OFF.
- Take out the micro SD card and then reboot the camera.
- Go to settings and select RESET. This is an important step.
- Turn OFF the camera and turn ON the camera to make sure update has been successful.
- Remember to reformat the micro SD card before using it again. Reformat it on the computer before using.
EVERYTHING ABOVE instruction 2. Is incorrect
Video is incorrect (H9 and H6s are different cams)
1. Unzip AmbaSysFw.bin to a freshly formated micro SD card ... min size 8gb, insert into cam and turn on